Playing dreamy-cheese at home
WonderWoman recently wrote:
“Not too much to report from the Babybel I’m afraid. Did dream, but nothing even mildly exciting. Thinking about trying out some Laughing Cow tonight”
If you’re feeling inspired, send me your dreamy-cheese reports at whendeeeAThotmailDOTcom! You can investigate any way you want, this is what I’m doing:
- eat a specific ‘type’ of cheese after 7pm in the evening everyday for a week (between 5 and 7 days).
- Photograph examples of the cheese supper before tucking-in
- note dream memories for each of those days:
- no dream remembered
- dream awareness – quickly forgotten upon waking
- dream plus a content description.
- note any unusual external life influences during this week.
- compare dreams with pre-cheese-supper experiences for any noticeable differences.
Brie report almost complete….coming this weekend…what cheese next?