public love fest
(Warning: anyone with aversions to bulleted lists should avert their eyes after the next sentence)
The July 4th parade in the City formerly known as Bug is by far the most engaging, relaxed and inclusive I have ever experienced. Inclusiveness includes:
- Buses to Baseball teams,
- Karate clubs to cheerleaders,
- Hairdressers to hospice staff,
- Logs to dogs,
- Milk to mariachi bands,
- Moped formation riders to mexican restaurant football team,
- elected officials to racing cars,
- submarines to saxophones, and of course
- Tractors, Tractors and more Tractors.
Some people even drive their tractors to the parade for a good view. Everyone cheers and waves at everyone else.
An all around love fest of everyday life.