Excel explains #6: drinkies and pies
Excel is trying to tell me something about pies and drinkies.
I’m not sure what exactly Excel is trying to tell me. I like green*, gradual shading, tea, ale and pie so I’ll immerse myself in the visual aesthetic of the pie chart experience and understanding might emerge with time and fermentation.
Well done Excel, you surely must be right.
Previous sporadic entries in this series where Excel produces:
- a Laptop purchase decision prediction
- Astrological reasons for why I’m single
- explaintion of variable Breaking distances with car colour
- Explanaition of why some bloggers get more comments than the :: Wendy House ::
- Scatttered reasons for why I’m single.