Happy number: 44
Its my birthday.
It’s Eyan & Phil’s birthday.
It’s international Jennifer day
I’m 44 (and British)
- Its the international dialing number for the UK and that’s where I am today, in Reading, in the UK, and that’s where I come from and I’m a citizen not an alien.
- A bus, big caravan, production company in Germany. I like buses.
- 44 was a leap year starting on Wednesday. During this year Emporer Claudius returned from a campaign in, yes you’ve guessed it, Britain!
- Psalm 44 is powerfully emotive, excerts of the language within the psalm: ‘crushing people’, ‘trampling our foes’, ‘scorn and derision’, ‘reproach and revile me’, ‘crushed us and made us a haunt for jackals’. It is a bid to the christian God for support in torrid times. Probably a bit more torrid than my current repatriation expereince* but in that sort of direction on the scale that ranges from comatosed to extreme torridity.
* I did phone someone up yesterday to tell them I was frustrated, so that is pretty torrid on the Wendy torridity scales. I used the word frustrated 4 times, then had a cup of tea to calm down. I feel a bit bad now about that impulsive outburst of saying I’m frustrated.