weight lifting

tags: , ,

Homebase Till Operator (HTO):   would you like me to help you carry this to you car?

Wendy:   I don’t have a car, or a fitness club subscription

HTO:   …

weight lifting

7 bits of lovely banter on “weight lifting”

1. Kevin writes:

Judging by their handbags, even the tiniest, most delicate china doll of a woman can carry as much as a couple of fully-laden mules.

2. Sarah's Dad writes:

Would the tiller really interrupt their tilling to carry something to your car? That seems very inefficient.

What were you buying . . .?

4. stephen king writes:

Is’nt it nice to be offered service and assistance in the 21st century.
    Had you asked him to carry the unknow item to the bus stop would he have
    been sao obliging I wonder?

5. poochner writes:

Perhaps this should have been posted on a Wednesday? It sounds like an opening gambit to me.

6. :: Wendy :: writes:

Kevin, astute observation, I am now considering taking a training course in effective handbag use for beginners.

Sarah’s dad, the shoppers experience CAN be a brand differentiator that is not based on efficiency. Though Homebase being like Home Depot it was suprise to find customer experience included beyond mere efficiency, now if this had been Jacksons….

Scarlet, a Pyracantha, a Blue Fescue, a Perennial fountain grass, and half a dozen cyclamen, in canvas carrier-bags on the bus. The whole manouvre went very smoothly and I met fabulous senior passangers with gardening experience on the number 17 bus

Stephen, he wasn’t allowed beyond the car park while working.

Poochner, Indeed people are constantly making passes at me in moments when I’ve totally fogotten I’m a sexual object, for example, yesterday the postman smiled and said hello.

7. Name required writes:

Saying hello and smiling doesn’t work then?

Back to the drawing board.