google ‘women’ then ‘men’

tags: ,

These are the search results produced by Googling    ‘Women’   and then ‘men’  on International Women’s day (8th March 2009).

What do you (not) see?

How much tea did I consume while  restructuring my budget for health, beauty then pregnancy and applying for a job as a naughty hot cheating chatty woman  ?

Women

google men

google ‘women’ then ‘men’

7 bits of lovely banter on “google ‘women’ then ‘men’”

1. Madame Defarge writes:

Obviously men have nothing to do all day, apart from hunt woolly mammoths and swim. We have to multi-task furiously, cooking cleaning, being hot, having affairs and watch Loose Women. I’m tired now and going to have a little snooze.

2. Paul G. writes:

“Good evening. Can I speak to the man of the household?”
    The number of times I get this line on the phone is unreal. And when they do eventually get me on the line, it turns out that it’s something my wife deals with anyway. What makes these polyester androids think my wife is incapable of telling them to f**k off instead of me…? 😉

Mind you, possibly not as bad as my first real experience of this kind of treatment; when I bought my first house at 22, a door-to-door salesman knocked on the door selling dusters, cleaning materials, etc, his opening pitch was “Is your mother in?”

You’ve never seen a backtrack so quickly when I replied “I don’t know, shall I call her? She only lives 3 miles up the road…”

Right, that does it, I’m setting up my own newspaper… it will be called Womanchester News…

4. Nicky writes:

and I’m going to start defining what men are on wikipedia, selling them beauty and health tips and advertising them for naughtiness, affairs, and above average body-temperatures.

5. Tuco writes:

Wow, that is disturbing, especially the part on the men’s search with “men’s synchonized swimming”.

6. Kevin writes:

I’d agree with you in principle, but the practice is spoiled by the women at work buying magazines with hedalines like “Britney’s yo-yo stomach!!!” (with picture of a mother in her late twenties in a bikini not having a six-pack) and endless conversations about who’s been shagging who on Eastbloodyenders.
    Puts us chaps right off playing with us train sets.

Oh how I wish a salesperson would come to the door and ask to speak to my mother… That would really make my day..