would you drink tea with this person?

tags: ,

Would you stop by for a cup of tea with the person who’s Saturday shopping trip included

• cat food and litter
  • a large axe
  • soda crystals
  • the axe is still quite large
  • WD 40
  • that axe has a handle for swinging
  • long handled matches
  • the axe has a blade protector
  • lavendar shampoo
  • the axe is in the corner of the front room, for the moment

Saturday shopping

9 bits of lovely banter on “would you drink tea with this person?”

1. MorgaienGreye writes:

I totally would have tea with you. I’d even ask about the axe. 🙂

Morgaine, between the two of us I think we could successfully take out quite a few teas and trees while simultaneously wearing fabolous jumpers. Nice to hear from you, I do miss your blogging 😉

3. Happy Frog writes:

I absolutely would/wood! What better way to make sure you are protected from wolves that dress up like grannies then to have tea with an axe wielding Wendy?! 🙂

4. Kevin writes:

You wouldn’t be out of place on some of our bus services.

Buses and fairytales with woodcutters, wolves and grandma’s – this is all jolly good. But I need to decide now – another log on the fire or not? What to do, what to do…. its all wonderfully uncomplicated. Another log methinks

6. Madame Defarge writes:

Yup, I would. As long as you were on one side of the bars and I had the keys.

7. Andrew writes:

what’s so scary about an axe?
    (a hatchet might have been a different story… recall worrying my mother as a 15yr old, buying a hatchet and Black Sabbath Live Evil double LP at a swap meet I went to with her one weekend. Not a bad album actually, hardly ever used the hatchet.)

Ha ha!! I sometimes have a chainsaw in the boot of my car…

Oh Scarlet! are you accepting callers? I’d like an introduction to your chainsaw if that’s possible…