it’s just a twist to the right
12noon 7th September
18 days after surgery Jess walked me through my exercise regime – to be repeated once an hour for 15 minutes. That’s intense, almost no room to do anything else!
- Lie forearm on a table. Keep the elbow still and roll forearm left then right as far as it will go.
- Move thumb across the palm then away from the palm – as far as it will go.
- Move each finger back as far as it will go and hold for 20 seconds.
- Curl all fingers into a grip position – squeeze a foam ball
- Move hand from wrist – backwards and forwards, side to side, as far as it will go.
Massage the skin around he scar with a good moisturizer to encourage healing and blood flow.
It feels like a ritual, casting a spell…