multi-tasking processor fuse blown

tags: , ,

watertowerApparently, I can’t write remotely readable blog posts while I’m on a road trip. Hopefully I’ll remember the details when I get back and start posting again in Mid-November.

Meanwhile, route 66 photo set on Flickr is expanding on a daily basis. Please ask questions about any photographs that baffle you. For example,

• these are twin towers, but not THE twin towers
  • that is the sun behind the cloud
  • this is arriving in Amarillo, Texas
  • that is the bonnet of the sports car I’m driving (of course I’m parked to take this photograph…)

Cheerio for now…

multi-tasking processor fuse blown
3 votes rating 5

8 bits of lovely banter on “multi-tasking processor fuse blown”

Erm…. could you use a pen and paper to jot down your memories and then type them up later?
    Anyhow, I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Good idea in principle, but unfortunately I repel pens, often at high speed…

3. ExpatEgghead writes:

How about audio recording as you drive to your, no doubt, wonderful cellphone with squadillions of megabytes of storage space?

I’m taking pictures on a daily basis, it’s all my mind can cope with on top of tackling ‘Francine’ the frisky satnav, driving, eating weird food, and finding somewhere to stay. You can check out the trip as it happens here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thewendyhouse/sets/72157636789441914/

5. ExpatEgghead writes:

Wendy

There is some concern about your well being. Have you become a member of the Tea Party? Your friends can help with a Facebook campaign ‘ Free Wendy!’

I’m making a run for it in this:
    Mustang - my hire car
    Got as far as Seattle… Still haven’t written any blog posts, but I’ve got time off back in the UK before I go back to work, so should be able to start telling a few stories infront of the wood burner with the kitty on my lap…

7. ExpatEgghead writes:

Nice wheels! What is it?

A Mustang. Evidently its a small car but it feels huge, I can only just reach the pedals when the seat is in it’s furthest forward position!